ORGANISATION NAMEMunich Aerospace
RESEARCH FIELDNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciences
CAREER STAGEFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
To promote excellent, scientific young academics, Munich Aerospace awards PhD scholarships on several research topics
- Autonomous Collision Avoidance for Multi-Spacecraft Systems
- Machine Learning for Network Management and Resource Allocation in Future Satellite Systems
- Multiaccess and Security Coding for Massive loT Satellite Systems
- Robust and efficient real-time flight path optimization
- Intelligent Control of Highly Over-Actuated Flight Systems
- Hybrid lightweight structures by additive manufacturing
- Small Aero Engines – Performance and Emissions using Drop-In Fuels
The Munich Aerospace scholarship amount is 1.575 € per month granted for a minimum of 12 months and limited to a maximum of 3 years. Munich Aerospace scholarship holders are entitled to attend the Munich Aerospace Graduate School, formed by the TUM Graduate School and the DLR_Graduate_Program, and have access to special events and trainings. An additional grant of up to € 6.100 per year will be available to cover expenses that are directly related to the PhD project (e.g. textbooks, laptop, conference travels, public transport, housing subsidy). The scholarship holder is part of a Munich Aerospace research group and receives additional technical support from the research group head. The candidates receive their PHD from TUM or UniBwM.
You can find the detailed scholarship announcements on our website: https://www.munich-aerospace.de/en/all-news-en/munich-aerospace-phd-scholarships-2021. The application deadline is March 15, 2021.
We are looking forward to your application!
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.