ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/05/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The competition may be entered by persons who meet the requirements set out in Art. 113 and 116 sec. 2 of the Act
of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended) and in § 82-83 of the Statute of the University of Economics in Katowice, and also meet the following qualification criteria:
• have a master's degree or an equivalent degree obtained in the field of mathematical sciences,
• have a predisposition to research work confirmed by the opinion of the promoter or head of the department,
• have knowledge of at least one modern foreign language (preferably English, German and French),
• indicated the University of Economics in Katowice as the primary workplace within the meaning of the Act on Higher Education and Science,
• preference will be given to candidates who have completed master's or equivalent studies (uniform / second cycle) in the field of mathematical sciences with an average grade of at least 4.5,
• preference will be given to candidates who have completed master's or equivalent studies (uniform / second-cycle) in the field of mathematical sciences no earlier than 5 years from the calendar year of the competition announcement,
• knowledge of the R computer programming language will be an additional advantage,
• documented experience in conducting didactic classes at a higher education institution in quantitative subjects will be an additional advantage,
• having scientific achievements (scientific articles, papers, participation) will be an additional advantage
in scientific and research projects),
• in the case of foreigners, it is required to demonstrate knowledge of the Polish language.
A person employed as an assistant in the Department of Statistical and Mathematical Methods
in Economics at the College of Economics will be responsible for the implementation of related tasks
with: educating students of the University of Economics in Katowice, scientific development as well as scientific and research activities, including cooperation with scientific institutions and business environment entities
in terms of achieving the goals of the College and the University, organizational activities for the Department / College / University and other duties entrusted by the superiors.
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2021.
Type of contract: fixed-term employment contract
Gross basic salary:
assistant (full-time work, primary workplace) - PLN 3,720 (say: three thousand seven hundred and twenty zlotys)
• application to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice for employment,
• curriculum vitae,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the candidate's qualifications,
• a declaration of kinship with your immediate supervisor,
• statement on the primary / additional job,
• a declaration of legal capacity, no criminal record and the exercise of public rights,
• a declaration of consent to the processing of personal data *.
Application documents can be submitted:
• by traditional mail with an annotation on the envelope: "Advert no. 05/2021 / AS / KMSMwE / KE"
(the effectiveness of the application is determined by the date of delivery to the University) to the following address:
Personnel Management Office (1/31 Rector's office building)
ul. May 1 50
The deadline for submitting documents: from 07/05/2021 to 21/05/2021.
After the initial verification of the submitted offers, interviews with selected candidates will be conducted from May 31 to June 8, 2021.
* In the case of providing personal data in a broader scope than that resulting from Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code (i.e. in the case of providing additional personal data, beyond those required), the candidate should attach a clause on consent to the processing of personal data contained in the application documents for the purposes of the recruitment process.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Economics in Katowice, with its registered office at ul. May 1 50, 40 - 287
in Katowice, hereinafter referred to as: "administrator".
2. The relevant information clause of the GDPR  of the controller can be found at the controller, on the website of the controller and
in the Administrator's Public Information Bulletin.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to
with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation
EURAXESS offer ID: 632318
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.